Our Educational Psychology Service is a core part of our work. Our Educational Psychologists respond to individual schools’ needs, co-designing delivery with our teaching partners to ensure that our schools receive a meaningful, creative and tailored psychology service which includes:
- Individual case work (non-statutory)
- Staff training and supervision
- Parent/Carer surgeries and workshops
- Consultancy and whole-school strategic planning
Due to an increase in demand for our services, we are expanding our EP team. We are looking for candidates who have:
- A good honours degree in psychology or equivalent recognised by the British Psychology Society as conferring eligibility for Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership (GBC)
- Are registered with the HCPC as a practitioner psychologist
- Have successful experience as a practising educational psychologist
- Have experience of carrying out a range of psychological assessments and interventions in a range of educational settings
- Have broad and up to date knowledge of current and applied research in the field of educational psychology
Interest and experience in trauma-informed work and the impact of social, emotional and mental health needs in schools, families and school systems will be valued.
You will be part of a very experienced and creative team of practitioners who work with autonomy, humility, commitment and professionalism. You will be a compassionate and authentic psychologist who is generous with their own learning and strengths, and will be able to learn and grow with others in our team.
We are offering flexible working hours and as a member of the team, you will be well supported through regular supervision, team meetings, and opportunities to develop areas of interest and collaborative working with colleagues.