Brighter Futures is the trading and outreach arm of Three Ways School, delivering specialist services to schools, colleges, nurseries, voluntary and parent groups in and around Bath and Bristol.
We work to improve learning and wellbeing outcomes for children and young people through early interventions, training and support. Our services include assessments, therapeutic interventions, training programmes for children and teenagers, professional development and consultancy for staff, as well as advice for parents and carers.
Aims of Brighter Futures:
- To enable children and young people to thrive by building the capacity of the adults around them to support the best possible outcomes at school and at home
- To provide children, families and schools with easy and flexible access to a team of specialist practitioners to enable early identification of need and to model effective interventions
- To provide high quality support for children and young people who have additional needs including a range of complex special educational needs
- To build and sustain partnerships to support an integrated community-wide approach to emotional, social, mental health and behavioural support across BANES
- To create access to specialist practitioners at Three Ways School for learners in mainstream settings