School Uniform is provided by Marks and Spencer
M&S ‘Your School Uniform’ will provide Three Ways School with the following:
How to order:
- Products selected by the school, embroidered with the school logo.
- A dedicated website containing pages specific to Three Ways.
- A dedicated phone number enabling you to shop over the phone or answer any questions you may have.
You can place your order for school uniform products in the following ways:
Select - devon-dorset-somerset
then click on – three ways school
Due to its personalised nature, M&S Your School Uniform operate separately from the main M&S therefore you will not be able to order in store. The School uniform service is direct delivery only. M&S School Uniform offer both Standard and express delivery to UK addresses. Standard delivery is £2.50 and Express £4.95. All orders of £35 and above receive free standard delivery and all returns are free, using the returns envelope that M&S provides.
- Order by phone on 08445447973 (8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 4pm Saturday and Sunday)
PE Kit: This will normally be kept at school and sent home half termly:
Swimming Kit: This will need to be sent in weekly and will be sent home after swimming:
Please label all uniform items clearly
- Grey / Black Skirt / Shorts / Trousers
- White T-Shirt / Polo Shirt
- School Fleece / T-Shirt / Sweatshirt
- Rucksack containing change of clothing (if appropriate)
- Plimsolls / Trainers
- All in a bag which is named
- Swimsuit / Trunks
- All in a drawstring waterproof bag