Our Student Experiences
Through our Careers Curriculum Students will have -:
· Develop a CV which employers can easily understand, based on their skills and abilities, this may be in video or picture format
· Engaged in individually planned and supported Work Experience, which suits the pupil and their interests, this will start as a school-based experience in the 3 Café Kitchen, the school café, or within school helping with maintenance, gardens, sports, IT, play or in the primary department. For those who are able a community-based work placement will be supported.
· Participate in an enterprise project selling through school events and outlets - Bath Christmas Market.
· Have experienced a range of work insights, role plays and conversations about the world of work, local and national opportunities and the skills involved.
· Participated in a volunteering project to develop employability skills including team work, time management and communication, these will be both school and community based.