We are looking to appoint an experienced Technical & IT Support Officer to oversee and provide maintenance and development of the ICT systems and infrastructure across the school. The successful candidate will have:
• An excellent knowledge of IT hardware and software
• The ability to communicate with staff and students with varying ICT expertise
• An appropriate ICT qualification
• Experience of working in an educational environment is an advantage but not essential
We are looking for someone who is:
• A team player who can work with a variety of staff and students.
• A good communicator
• Organised and consistent
• Resilient with a positive attitude
We can offer:
• A supportive and enthusiastic staff team
• Excellent professional development opportunities
• Access to the Local Government Pension Scheme
This is a permanent post. The job is for 37 hours per week working 8am to 4pm Monday to Thursday and 8am to 3.30pm Friday. This post is term –time plus 3 weeks in school holidays to support with projects including all school training days (39 weeks per year). Salary range is SCP Points 17-22 £24491 - 27041pa pro rata. Actual Salary £22582.65 - £24933.96
Candidates will be shortlisted against the person specification for the post. The Job Description, person specification and application form are available on the school website www.threeways.co.uk or by telephoning the school office 01225 838070.
Completed application forms to be returned to Three Ways School, 180 Frome Road, Bath BA2 5RF, or e-mail email@example.com. Please note CVs will not be accepted. Visits to the school are welcome. Please contact the school office on 01225 838070 if you would like to visit.
Closing date: 12 Noon on 14th January 2022
Interview date: TBC
Three Ways School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An Enhanced DBS Certificated from the Disclosure and Barring Service is required for this post prior to taking up appointment.